Hidden Door Medspa in Roanoke...

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty and Fitness' started by COPA, Jan 28, 2011.

Advertising

Register to become a member. It's Free
  1. COPA

COPA Senior Member

...has a $99 laser hair removal daily deal on Living Social this weekend. I can't find any reviews of them and Living Social doesn't do a discussion like Groupon, so it's hard to get a feel for the place. Anyone been there?

Advertising

2. jlr2662

jlr2662 Guest

I was just there last week! I absolutely loved the spa and the ladies that work there. It's a cute little house in downtown...I live in Roanoke and so excited to finally have a med spa that is close to home! :)

3. COPA

COPA Senior Member

You have perfect timing! They have another Living Social deal of 6 laser treatments for $109 going right now!

4. rennerjen

rennerjen Guest

Has anyone done the laser hair removal? IF so, what comments do you have?

5. Krissten11

Krissten11 Senior Member

I've gone to Sona Medspa for minor laser hair removal and am very happy with the results. I have PCOS so I had pesky unwanted hair in the least of flattering places - upper lip, chin, and sides of my face. I actually just took advantage of their BOGO special again for my legs. I go for my first appt next Friday!

6. Danea

Danea Senior Member Plus

There are several reviews/comments in these threads:
    http://www.dfwareamoms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138082&highlight=laser+groupon
    http://www.dfwareamoms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141665&highlight=laser+groupon

I've only had 4 sessions and it's been ah-mazing, I have light skin with dark hair and they've had me maxed out on the laser settings since session 2 so I'm already seeing major results!

7. rennerjen

rennerjen Guest

Hidden Door Medspa

i have had 3 seesions for the extended bikini and have seen no results. im still having to shave the same and my hair grows back the same. a dif person performs the laser each time and i am very unhappy. im currently seeking a refund.

Advertising