Best (read: Cheapest) place to make copies?

Discussion in 'The Kitchen Table' started by TeriMomOf4, Aug 29, 2008.

Advertising

Register to become a member. It's Free
  1. TeriMomOf4

TeriMomOf4 Senior Member Plus

I need to make a bunch of copies for the co-op class that I am teaching and am wondering the best place for me to do that?
    A place like Kinko's?
    Staples?
    Someplace else?

2. Advertising

3. Dina

Dina Senior Member Plus

my office :giggle

sorry, no, I did not just say that!!!

4. MrsBlueEyes

MrsBlueEyes Senior Member Plus

The library.... or you can call the school district and see if they allow homeschooling parents to use their facilities. I know in Wichita Falls they did.

5. Cami

Cami Senior Member Plus

are you still a student? wait.. joseph is..and he has a student id for Eastfield, right? They only charge you 5 cents per copy up there.

6. TeriMomOf4

No, he isn't at Eastfield anymore. Bummer. :p
    Maybe Alex could do it at Quad C for me. It's just so darned much.

Dina, that's one thing I do miss about working. :giggle This is too much for me to ask Ken to stand at the copier and do though.

7. Erica

Erica Senior Member Plus

You can make copies at Mardels, but I can't remember if it's .05 or .10 a copy. But it's a Christian book store too, so that may not work for you. You can also do laminating there.

8. Spluloacle

Spluloacle Senior Member Plus

Office Machines Inc.

15906 Midway Rd
    Addison, TX 75001
    • (972) 866-8899
    2 cent b&w copies 40 cent color copies

9. artzy_fartzy68

artzy_fartzy68 Senior Member Plus

I have no idea, but I find it slightly endearing that "cheap" and "best" are the same thing to you!! (and me!!)

10. Cori

Cori Senior Member Plus

Absolutely! Super cheap, and helpful staff too. I've had them tri-fold brochures on their machines, print up stuff, copy stuff, etc.

11. TeriMomOf4

Oh wow ! That is REALLY cheap. I will remember them for the future. I went by Staples and did it for .08 a copy, but it was really quick and easy. They had a card reader attached to the copy machine and I could change the settings for each set that I did.

I do go to Mardel's for their homeschool stuff occasionally. ;)

Advertising