Best place for consignment maternity clothes?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy and Childbirth' started by christineb, Oct 10, 2008.

Register to become a member. It's Free
  1. christineb

christineb Senior Member Plus

I'm sure this has been posted before, so please just feel free to redirect me.... Pretty soon I'm going to need to find a few more pants/shirts for work. I am absolutely not going to pay full price, though... Does anyone know of a good consignment shop for maternity clothes in N Dallas/Plano?

2. gigglezk

gigglezk Senior Member Plus

I don't know how far up your willing to come. But the Kid 2 Kid had some great maternity items when I was there last month or so. The one on El Dorado in McKinney. I bought several pair of pants and a nice dress.
  3. Mackerzgirl

Mackerzgirl Sounding Board/Casserole Crew Coordinator

If you want to drive to Wylie we have a nice selection at the Mulberry Bush
  4. 7isSufficient

7isSufficient Senior Member Plus

Three sisters is today and tomorrow...and I saw some fabulous maternity last night at the pre-sale...

not sure if you are willing to drive to E Dallas..but here's the website..
  5. christineb

christineb Senior Member Plus

Thanks everyone! Unfortunately (or fortunately, I guess ;)), I'm leaving for Massachusetts in the morning and can barely get it together to pack right now, so I'll miss out on anything this weekend.

I may well go up to McKinney or Wylie. Will look into it next week. Thanks!!
  6. LotofTots

LotofTots Senior Member

If anyone stops by the 3 sisters sale today- Do they have a lot of stuff? (I'm looking for baby yards.)
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  7. evysmama

evysmama Senior Member Plus

I have no idea how nice the selection is since I didn't peruse it ;) but the Kid2Kid in Allen seemed to have a decent maternity section as well.
  8. WendyH

WendyH Senior Member Plus

Yep. Kid2Kid in Allen had a nice selection back when I was PG.