Anyone know these pedia. dentists?

Discussion in 'Reviews and Recommendations' started by storymom, Jul 10, 2010.

Advertising

Register to become a member. It's Free
  1. storymom

storymom Senior Member

Our insurance has a limited number of pediatric dentists we can use in our area. First time doing this so any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Do you know of any of these people? Must visit? or Avoid at all cost?
    Thanks ahead of time:
    (btw, if I posted in the wrong area, please let me know where I should)

1. PHILIP THOMAS
    1288 W MAIN ST STE 123
    LEWISVILLE, TX 75067

2. MARTHA ALVAREZ
    370 W HWY 121 STE 102
    COPPELL, TX 75019

3. JULIE DAVID
    370 W HWY 121 STE 102
    COPPELL, TX 75019

4. ANIL REDDY
    370 WEST HIGHWAY 121 SUITE 102
    COPPELL, TX 75019

6. KEYSRA WASHINGTON
    370 W HWY 121 STE 102
    COPPELL, TX 75019

8. SYED HAIDER
    4100 FAIRWAY DR STE 520
    CARROLLTON, TX 75010

10. SHERYL GEORGE
    6050 LONG PRAIRIE RD STE 100
    FLOWER MOUND, TX 75028

11. MARJAN RASHEDI
    6050 LONG PRAIRIE RD STE 100
    FLOWER MOUND, TX 75028

12. HAROLD SIMPSON
    4443 N JOSEY LN #180
    CARROLLTON, TX 75010

13. TERRI TRAIN
    4443 N JOSEY LN #180
    CARROLLTON, TX 75010

14. KHALED JADID
    306 S PARK BLVD
    GRAPEVINE, TX 76051

16. ARTHUR WILLIAMS II
    306 S PARK BLVD

17. JOCELYN YU
    6053 MAIN ST STE 115
    THE COLONY, TX 75056

18. CHRISTOPHER DAVIS
    1422 MAIN ST STE 226
    SOUTHLAKE, TX 76092

2. Advertising

3. Wendylady

Wendylady Senior Member Plus

4. Crystal A

Crystal A Senior Member Plus

a lot of the highly recommended pediatric dentists aren't on insurance plans, but will file w/your insurance and your cost may be small to nothing. We go to Dr. Kelli and Dr. Ty at Frisco Dentistry for Kids in Frisco and haven't had to pay out of pocket for any visits. We're in Lewisville, too, so it's a bit of a drive, but totally worth it as far as I'm concerned. All of our visits have been wonderful. Good luck! :)

5. Gathering Blue

Gathering Blue Senior Member Plus

If you wanted to drive, we LOVE our pediatric dentist. Hands down, one of the best health care providers we have ever had: http://www.edalemartindds.com/ . We see Dr. Sewell ("Dr. Andy") in the practice. He is in Lake Worth.

6. jerigirl

jerigirl Senior Member Plus

No personal experience, but a friend of mine's FIL is a retired ped. dentist and he transferred all of his patients to Simpson and Train. (#12 and #13 on your list).

7. storymom

storymom Senior Member

Thank you for your response. Much appreciated. :)

8. Sarah

Sarah Senior Member Plus

Dr Catherine Judd was not on our insurance either. So we'd pay the $90 for a visit, and Cigna always reimbursed us 100%. She recently started accepting Cigna. Which is funny that now we have to pay a copay when it used to be free. :lol
    Btw, I highly recommend her if you're in Plano. :) Good luck!

9. Ann

Ann Senior Member

We drive from Frisco to see Dr. Yu in the colony because she is the only one in our insurance plan. Been seeing her for almost 2 years and are pleased. The office isn't majorly fancy but kids do fine.

10. Ann

Ann Senior Member

OK- I'm taking back my recommendation for Dr. Yu. I was given a free estimate for sealants for my daughters. After the sealants were done, I received a bill a few weeks later for $185. They are taking no responsibility for my written free estimate.

11. Nausheen8

Nausheen8 Senior Member

JOCELYN YU in The Colony - I took my son there once but had to change b/c he is now on Chips and her office doesn't accept it. The experience was ok..he did cry the entire time vs. his visit to the new dentist which he loved and was v. calm.

And it was just a normal first cleaning visit and our insurance which we had at the time should've fully covered it...but I just got a call a few days ago saying I owed $75!

Advertising